Our Rejuvenating Serum is the perfect skin food for those wanting to nourish their skin. With organic therapeutic oils, this serum works to deliver soft, radiant looking skin with healing benfits. The Rejuvenating Serum includes:
- Sea Buckthorn fruit oil - contains high amounts of nutrients including vitamin A, C, and E, antioxidants, omega 3, 6, 7, and 9, as well as many others. Because of it's high vitamin E content it is able to reach deeper skin layers and work to restore tissue. Sea Buckthorn also has great anti-inflammatory action which helps to reduce swelling, redness, and scarring from many skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, rosacea and more. It also contains an enzyme called superoxide dismutase, which is a powerful antioxidant that works to combat free radicals and reduce the appearance of aging by regulating collagen and elastin formation. This enzyme is naturally produced in the body, and as we age, superoxide dismutase's ability to scavenge free radicals is reduced. This makes Sea Buckthorn the perfect ingredient for our Rejuvenating Serum.
- Argan oil acts as an all natural skin toner, helping to reduce sun damage, acne scarring and the development of fine lines and wrinkles. Because it is rich in oleic acid, argan oil works well to moisturise and hydrate by improving the permeability of the skin.
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin E, A, and omega 6 fatty acids - antioxidants that are essential for the skin's barrier. Jojoba's anti-inflammatory actions help to calm dry and irritated skin as well as hydrating and restoring. Jojoba is non-comodogenic (does not block pores), and is also a humectant (retains moisture) that will prevent skin from losing hydration.
- Hemp seed oil is a wonderful nourishing oil, tightening and firming skin, preventing acne, protecting from damage and soothing irritation with anti-inflammatory properties such as vitamin E, omega 3, omega 6 and gamma-linoleic acid. Hemp seed oil has a comodogenic rating of 0, meaning that it does not clog and suffocate the skin.
- Calendula infused sunflower oil is made by us in Karapiro. The petals are picked, washed, dried, and then infused over a long period of time to extract all the beneficial nutrients with actions including: Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal and known for healing skin.
*Application: If using at night before bed, apply to clean skin and at least 10 minutes before bedtime so as not to risk any oil ending up on your pillow. This is a fast absorbing oil which does not leave your skin with a heavy oily feeling. One drop goes a long way!
*Side note: Sea Buckthorn is highly pigmented, be aware that this serum may have a yellow/orange colouration, which fades once massaged in. It is not visible once massaged in and when used under makeup, should you wish to apply it in the morning. Great to use with your Gua Sha massage tool.
Argania spinosa (Argan oil)*, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn oil)*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba oil)*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp seed oil)*, Macropiper excelsum (Kawakawa infused sunflower oil)*, D-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium) and Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) essential oils*.
"I have been using this Serum for two weeks now and have noticed that it is reducing the redness of my dermatitis in my hair line. It also has been helping me with my stretch marks! I have tried many products for stretch marks and none of them have even come close to what this serum is achieving." -Bri C.