Rose Night Creme is an essential for every night time routine to rejuvenate dry and mature skin. You will love that each ingredient has been chosen for their purity, and rich moisturising properties especially if you have sensitive skin. We are proud to include organic NZ plant oils, essential oils and beeswax collected from Taranaki hives by our friends at Tui Bees. This rich creme leaves your skin hydrated and smelling amazing due to the delightful blend of Rose Geranium, Rosewood and Frankincense essential oils.
Here are some highlights from a few ingredients in the Rose Night Creme:
- Aloe vera has many benefits for the skin including healing, moisturising, protecting, and contains compounds that promote skin repair and the regeneration of new skin cells.
- Argan oil acts as an all natural skin toner, helping to reduce sun damage, acne scarring and the development of fine lines and wrinkles. Because it is rich in oleic acid, argan oil works well to moisturise and hydrate by improving the permeability of the skin.
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin E, A, and omega 6 fatty acids - antioxidants that are essential for the skin's barrier. Jojoba's anti-inflammatory actions help to calm dry and irritated skin as well as hydrating and restoring. Jojoba is non-comodogenic (does not block pores), and is also a humectant (retains moisture) that will prevent skin from losing hydration.
- Hemp seed oil is a wonderful nourishing oil, tightening and firming skin, preventing acne, protecting from damage and soothing irritation with anti-inflammatory properties such as vitamin E, omega 3, omega 6 and gamma-linoleic acid. Hemp seed oil has a comodogenic rating of 0, meaning that it does not clog and suffocate the skin.
- Shea butter easily penetrates the skin to reach deeper tissue, providing nutrients such as phenolic compounds that act as antioxidants to protect and prevent skin aging and damage. Shea butter promotes collagen production which helps to improve fine lines and wrinkles, and has amazing moisturising properties - allowing skin to be soft and supple.
- Patch test prior to use. In the unlikely event of skin reaction, discontinue use and consult health practitioner.
Rose Night Creme
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower hydrosol, Aloe barbadensis distillate, Olea europaea (Olive oil)*, Argainia spinosa (Argan oil)*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Cetearyl olivate & Sorbitan olivate (Eco Cert. approved), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba oil)*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp seed oil)*, Ricinus communis (Castor oil)*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa butter)*, Glycerol*, Butyrospermum Parkii* (Shea butter), Gluconolatone & Sodium benzoate (Eco Cert. approved), Pelargonium roseum (Rose geranium)*, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood)* Wood Oil & Boswellia serrata (Frankincense)* essential oils.
"First of all you will be drawn to the smell of this crème as I was, it’s divine. The combination of Rose geranium, Palmarosa and Frankincense pure essential oils is a winner in my book. The goodness my skin is nourished with each night since I have been using this beautiful, creamy, luxurious night crème leaves me feeling simply wonderful as I climb into bed. I thoroughly recommend this product." -Jewel P.
"I love the softness of the Rosy Night Creme, it does it's job well and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth." -Maureen R.
"I love Ash & Ivy’s ‘Rosy Night Crème’! I have very dry skin that just refuses to absorb moisture! Besides smelling gorgeous, used in conjunction with the ‘Frankincense Serum’, this night crème deeply and luxuriously nourishes my skin. I use these products on my face and hands, resulting in more elastic youthful skin. I’d recommend this to anyone with mature skin!" -Rose V.